''Analyzing your web traffic is extremely important when it comes to optimizing your site for conversions and user experience. Heatmaps are a great way of analyzing which parts of your website are popular with users and which parts need improvement.''
Heatmap software is a graphical analytic overview of visitors' real behavior that helps businesses understand how users interact with their websites and check which part of the website interests them.
The different types of heatmap software:
Disclaimer: This article isn't an advertisement, it is not influenced by any service providers' websites, and we have not been paid to suggest any recommendation.
These Heatmap Software are either the most popular & trusted services, or the highest-rated through the best reviews platforms, or recommended by online forums, influencers marketing, digital marketing courses, and certifications.
Honestly and transparently, Heatmap Software on this article may contain affiliate links that let us receive a small commission that supports our work and will not affect the price you pay through the links on these service providers websites.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us using our contact us page.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest tools here.
Mouseflow is a user's behavior tracker platform that analyzes and records visitors' behavior and lets you discover lost sales and the issues hindering the conversion process through heatmaps, session replays, funnels, and more to be able to optimize your site for users, thereby increasing the conversion rate.
Mouseflow helps businesses see how customers interact with their website, identify pain points, solve checkout issues, problems with their landing page, and many other intractable problems for analysis tools.
Mouseflow integrates with your favorite tools.
- Content Management Systems: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Squarespace, Blogger, Weebly, and Wix.
- E-Commerce: 3dcart, Magento, Prestashop, and Shopify.
- Analytics: Google Analytics; Kissmetrics, Coremetrics, Adobe Analytics, AnswerMiner, and SMG eTrack.
- Marketing: Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce, Opinionlab, Eloqua, Usabilla, and Instapage.
- Customer Service: Freshdesk, Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, and Zopim.
- Tag Management: Google Tag Manager, Ensighten, Segment.io, and Tealium.
✓ Filters & segments: Find sessions easily. You can sort/filter by location, language, page count, duration, browser, operating system, platform, traffic source, visitor type (first time/returning), screen resolution, pages viewed, custom variables/tags, and much more.
✓ Heatmap suite: Track activity and uncover patterns in behavior, Mouseflow's heatmaps cover clicks, movement, scrolls, attention, and geography.
✓ Funnels: Mouseflow tracks visitors' behavior through your site's pages, including sessions of visitors who drop out. It helps you analyze all processes like checkout or sign up, and more.
✓ Forms: Mouseflow monitors and filters how visitors interact with forms.
✓ Feedback: Create custom and interactive surveys to target specific visitors and collect valuable feedback.
✓ It's fast, secure, mobile-friendly, and supports checkout.
✓ It is secure to use on your website.
✓ Good tracking tools to support your Google Analytics efforts.
Mouseflow pricing is based on five subscription options:
- Starter plan: 29€ per month/ ~10,000 page views/month/ 1 website/ 3 months of storage.
- Growth plan: 99€ per month/ ~50,000 page views/month/ 3 website/ 6 months of storage.
- Pro plan: 399€ per month/ ~500,000 page views/month/ 10 website/ 6 months of storage.
- Enterprise plan: Contact Mouseflow/ Unlimited page views/month/ Unlimited website/ 3-12 months of storage.
Founded in 2012, Lucky Orange is an all-in-one conversion optimization suite used by over 100,000 sites. It tracks and visualizes visitor behavior and helps businesses of all sizes answer why confused website visitors leave without subscribing, converting, checking out, signing up, subscribing, or reading more.
Lucky Orange features include heat maps, recordings, form analytics, live chat, and conversion funnels.
Here is a list of some of Lucky Orange’s popular plugins, modules, and add-ons:
3D cart, Adobe DTM, Big cartel, BigCommerce, Blogger, Custom data, Drupal, Ecwid, Google analytics, Tag Manager, HubSpot, Instapage, Joomla, Leadin by HubSpot, Magento, Neto, Optimizely, PrestaShop, Shopify, Squarespace, Unbounce, Weebly, Wix, and
(NOTE: Learn more about all those tools in our Ultimate Guide: Digital Marketing Toolbox PDF)
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
✓ Phone, email, and chat support.
✓ Real-time dashboard and visitor map.
✓ Full visitors' activities recording.
✓ Dynamic & interactive heatmaps and insights.
✓ Talk to your customers through a chat integrated with your website.
✓ Create unlimited funnels to watch the moment they Abandon.
✓ Design customizable Polls: Get instant feedback, triggers, and recording of a visitor's behavior poll response.
✓ Form Analytics: Identify problem areas on your form with these 5 great reports: Abandonment, Time to Start, Field Time, Average Order, and Repeated Fields.
Lucky Orange pricing is based on five paid subscriptions. While every plan comes loaded with all features, you can choose to disable any of them.
All plans offer unlimited recordings and unlimited heat Map Data:
- Starter plan: $10 per month - monthly page views: 25,000 shared across sites - 1 Site - 2 Operators.
- Small Business plan: $20 per month - monthly page views: 60,000 shared across sites - 3 Sites - 4 Operators.
- Medium plan: $50 per month- monthly page views: 200,000 shared across sites - 8 Sites - 10 Operators.
- Large plan: $100 per month - monthly page views: 500,000 shared across sites - 16 Sites - 20 Operators.
- Enterprise plan: Contact Lucky Orange support - Monthly Page views: Up to Billions - Custom Plans are available.
Founded in 2010 & trusted by 250+ brands, Freshmarketer is a full marketing automation software and an intelligent conversion rate optimization solution that help fast-paced marketing teams to convert website visitors into customers. It provides many features such as heatmaps, funnels analysis, marketing automation, form analytics, customer segmentation, A/B testing, and more.
(NOTE: Learn more about all those tools in our Digital Marketing Resources)
- Integrated Website Analytics Options.
- More Targeted Customer Experiences.
- Real-Time Reports and Custom Polls.
- Better leads and more sales with conversion optimization.
- Create responsive, beautiful, and effective emails.
- Advanced targeting for website and emails.
- Powerful automation with customer journeys.
- Tighter integration between marketing and sales.
- A minute to set up. A lifetime of insights.
✓ Email marketing software:
- Send captivating emails, newsletters, and campaigns.
- Stunning and easy-to-build templates.
- Personalized emails for your audience.
- Targeted content for delighting users.
- Analytics to measure performance.
- Everything you need for email marketing: Email Campaigns, contact management, customer segmentation, domain verification, and customizable footers.
✓ Powerful Marketing automation to achieve:
- Lead Nurturing.
- Contact Scoring.
- Sales and Marketing Sync.
- Customer Retention.
- Features that supplement marketing automation: Web Form Tracking, Website Tracking, and Customer Segmentation.
✓ Smart customer segmentation to understand & target your audience and convert better:
- Create segments of your customers’ data.
- Real-time segmentation across periods.
- Segment data based on contacts’ behavior.
- Build segments with campaigns’ data.
- Use events data to create smart segments.
- Create compelling campaigns with deeper filters.
- Do more with Freshmarketer’s smart segments: Unlimited combinations, Powerful marketing automation, and Website personalization.
✓ All-In-One Conversion Optimization Suite: Convert your website
visitors into paying customers:
- Analyze visitor behavior using dynamic heatmaps.
- Optimize web pages with an easy-to-use visual editor
- Engage with visitors and receive direct feedback
- Provide personalized experience to different audience segments
- Integrate seamlessly with other tools
- Website optimization' features: Heatmaps, Session Replay, A/B Testing, Split Testing, Personalization, Form Analytics, Funnel Analytics, and Polls and Feedback.
✓ Freshsales CRM integrations: Freshmarketer + Freshsales duo for sales productivity:
- All your data in one place, Better targeting with personalization, and Close more deals.
- What can you do with the integration: Sync contacts in real-time, take control of your data, Manage your leads’ privacy, and Add leads to Freshsales automatically.
- CRO Integrations: integrate your analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe Analytics, or CMS tools like Joomla, WordPress, and more.
✓ Support is available via phone and email.
Freshmarketer offers three pricing plans based on the number of contacts.
- Sprout plan: Free forever, 500 Contacts, 5000 Visitors, and 100 Emails (Monthly).
- Garden plan: 10K Visitors, 5x Contacts Email Limit (Monthly).
. 1000 Contacts: $49 Per Month.
. 5000 Contacts: $105 Per Month.
. 10000 Contacts: $160 Per Month.
. 15000 Contacts: $205 Per Month.
. 20000 Contacts: $257 Per Month.
. 25000 Contacts: $306 Per Month.
. 20000 Contacts: $257 Per Month.
What does this plan offer?
. Bulk Email Campaigns
. Powerful Email Builder
. Marketing Journeys
. Advanced Segmentation
. Form Tracking
. Custom Domain
. A/B Testing
. Session Replay
. Form Analysis
. Funnel Analysis
. Polls and Feedback
. Premium Support
. Custom plan: For more visitors in your plan and more contacts, contact sales.
Founded in 2016, Smartlook is a qualitative analytics solution for websites and mobile apps to understand your users' behaviors with visual insights, session recordings, and event tracking to increase revenue and ROI, decrease churn & retain users, and improve customer experience.
Easily integrate Smartlook with platforms you use:
- CMS and e-commerce solutions, like WordPress, Magento, Segment, WiX, Shopify, PrestaShop, Adobe Muse, Atomer, Big Cartel, BigCommerce, Binargon, Blogger, Boxloja, ClickShop, CS-cart, Drupal, ePages, eStranky, Fast-webstore, FASTcentrik, Gambio, Google Sites, Google Tag Manager, inPage, Instapage, Jimdo, Joomla, LightCMS, Lightspeed, Mozello, NetStranky, Open2b, OpenCart, Palbin, Piwik PRO
Tag Manager, Quicksilk, RedCart, Rocketoo, Shopper, Shoprenter, Shoptec, Shoptet, Shopware, Soteshop, Squarespace, Strikingly, Textpattern, UnasShop, Unbounce, Webgarden, Webmium, Webnode, Weby24, WiziShop, and Weebly.
- Premium integrations: Google Analytics, Intercom, slack-logo-transparent, Slack, Zendesk, Mixpanel, Piwik PRO, and Sentry.
(NOTE: Learn more about all those tools in our Digital Marketing Toolbox blog)
✓ Recordings: Gain behavior insights with visitor recordings
✓ Heatmaps: Understand user behavior with heatmaps
✓ Events: Get the big picture by tracking events
✓ Funnels: See everything in a conversion funnel
✓ Qualitative analytics for mobile apps: User Recordings for Your App, User Identification, Customer Journey, Automatic Event Tracking, Conversion Funnels, Advanced Filters, and Easy-to-share Data.
Smartlook offers three pricing packages as follow:
Founded in 2013, Sleeknote enables smart online marketers to engage their visitors with on-site message tools to build their audience and engage website visitors. The application is easy to use and comes with simple and powerful features and functionalities.
Integrate Sleeknote with your favorite software and with any 3rd party integrations like email service providers, e-commerce platforms, and more: MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Dot digital, HeyLoyalty, eMailPlatform, Zapier, HubSpot, Klaviyo, Peytz & Co, Ubivox, Campaign Monitor, Salesforce, Drip, Apsis, and more.
(Discover: The Best Digital Marketing Resources & Tools)
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
✓ Analytics and insights: Advanced analytics page, Goal tracking, Split testing, SleekBox performance comparison, Google tag manager events, and google analytics events.
✓ Drag and drop editor: Customizable templates, Multiple positions, Teaser, Form, Success message, Mobile, Desktop, Unlink events, Multistep campaigns, and Countdown timer.
✓ Interactive elements: Radio Buttons, Customizable Input Fields, Numeric Input Fields, Checkboxes, Drop-Down, Text Area, and Call-to-Action Buttons.
✓ Lead management: Integrations, Custom integration, Fields mapping, Custom-fields mapping, Store in Sleeknote, Analytics, and summary reports.
✓ Organization: Tag, Search & filter, Additional users, Super user, and Partner program.
✓ Custom Z-Indexes, One-page support, Email notifications, and Scheduled activation.
Sleeknote offers six SMB and enterprise pricing plans to find the right solution for your business. All Features & Unlimited Number of Campaigns Included in All Plans.
- Basic paln: €55/mo - 50,000 sessions (visitors)/ mo.
- Plus plan: €103/mo - 125,000 sessions/ mo.
- Pro plan: €255/mo - 300,000 sessions / mo.
- Premium plan: €375/mo - 500,000 sessions / mo.
- Enterprise plan: €599/mo - 750,000 sessions / mo.
- Custom quote: Contact sales support to get more sessions than included in their subscriptions.
Hitsteps Analytics is a powerful visitor manager and live chat tool that allows you to monitor & track visitors' activities in real-time, interact & engage them, and convert them to customers.
The platform provides detailed information about their website visitors like location, the number of visits, browser information, operating system, and many others.
Hitsteps 4 in 1: Web Analytics. Live Chat. Page Analysis. Uptime Monitor.
Here is a list of some of Hitsteps’ popular plugins and modules for popular CMS and Blog Systems like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, Shopify, ImpressPages, Blogger, phpBB, Google Tag Manager, Simple HTML Code, Google Chrome Extension, Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and others.
See Related: 5 Best Freelance Websites For Graphic Design
✓ Page Analysis
✓ Page Speed Meter
✓ Recent Visitors
✓ Keyword Analytics, Recent Searches
✓ Download Reports
✓ Live Dashboard
✓ Company Profile
✓ Cross-Device Users
✓ Browsers Used
✓ Top Referrals
✓ Profile Visualizing
✓ In-depth Traffic Sources ✓ White label
✓ Smart Uptime Reporting.
✓ Ad Block Detection.
✓ Battery Level Detection.
✓ TorBrowser detection.
✓ Entry/Exit Page Reporting.
✓ Top Keywords.
✓ Email Reporting.
✓ Live Support With Visitors.
✓ Country Tracking.
✓ Go back in Time.
✓ Detailed Information.
✓ WordPress Email Integration.
✓ Multiple Site & User Management.
✓ Download & External Link Tracking.
✓ Live Map.
✓ iPhone, iPad & Android Support.
✓ Invisible Counters.
✓ HTTPS Tracking.
✓ GDPR Compliance & Laws.
The Hitsteps pricing plans consist of one free subscription, four paid subscriptions, and one custom plan.
- Free plan: Pageviews: Free, Below 2k/mo, 1site to track, and data history: 14 Days.
- Starter plan: $4.99/mo, Pageviews: Below 10k/mo, 2 sites to track, and data history: 30 Days.
- Basic plan: $9.99/mo, Pageviews: Below 50k/mo, 5 sites to track, and data history: 60 Days.
- Pro plan: Pageviews: $21.99/mo, Below 500k/mo, 30 sites to track, data history: 180 Days, 10 Uptime Monitoring, and 25 Uptime Credits (Call/SMS/Actions).
- Ultimate plan: $49.99/mo, Pageviews: Below 1m/mo, 100 sites to track, data history: 360 Days, 25 Uptime Monitoring, and 50 Uptime Credits (Call/SMS/Actions).
- High-end users: Contact Hitsteps sales support to get a quote.
Get Digital Marketing Toolbox: The Ultimate Guide to Over 600+ Online Marketing Tool and Software Overviews in 50 Categories and 827 Pages.